Order of Revan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revan has forged an army with a single purpose: to change the galaxy forever.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rakata and the Unknown World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Revan
The Master
Revan

The Rakata and the Unknown World Empty
PostSubject: The Rakata and the Unknown World   The Rakata and the Unknown World EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 3:15 pm

=======================
CURRENTS OF THE FUTURE
=======================
Make no mistake, reader, as to the reason this document exists. My intention is not to make you privy to all that I have long held secret. No. There is reason behind how the Unknown World became the object of my obsessions, just as how it will become the object of the galaxy's despair. This heavenly body has much to teach us in its silence and decay. It screams out into the abyss that the invincible and mighty will fall. And that is not a possibility; it is an absolute.

All that the Senators, the commonwealth, and even the Jedi themselves have fought to build will come crumbling down into the dark. They will rise from the ashes with blood in their eyes and hate in their hearts and they will look to me as the harbinger of their demise. Their collective passion will pass to me, and I will revel in it.

But it is not the leaf that guides the wind. The leaf is only an object that makes one take notice of an event you cannot see or touch. It is but a messenger at the mercy of all that must come naturally. Far too many resist this, even though it is something that cannot and will not change by mere show of force or touting of conviction. That is all I hope to accomplish in this life: To doom all that do not embrace the nature of progression to scatter hopelessly into the wind.
Back to top Go down
https://revaniteempire.board-directory.net
Revan
The Master
Revan

PostSubject: Matter of Reality   The Rakata and the Unknown World EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 3:42 pm

==================
MATTER OF REALITY
==================
The ultimate failing of the Jedi Order during those closing years of the Mandalorian Wars was not lack of intelligence. Far from it. The Jedi are by no means a collective of mumbling invalids. The galaxy has looked to them countless times for countless centuries and the Order has always remained intact, powerful, and respected for their actions.

Their Archives will forever communicate this fact, but the Jedi's true weakness lies in one inarguable truth: they have never been tested. Time and time again, darkness has swept across the galaxy—and time and time again, it has been repelled by the light. The Order devolved into a creature not unlike the Mandalorians themselves, as they grew more confident with each victory. And in the Order's case, as is evident with all mortal beings: confidence bred arrogance.

The Jedi believed they understood every shape that the dark side could possibly take. They believed any challenge that could conceivably arise would be easily thwarted by their hand. They believed in themselves. Too much, perhaps.

They never could have known what horrors had the Order set squarely in its sights. What monstrosities conjured up from beyond the Rim laid in wait and watched while the Republic collapsed in on itself. A presence so dark that even I have trouble looking into it. Though I cannot change what will happen, I might change how it will happen.

The Sith have never had ambitions of destroying the galaxy, but merely to take the reins of it; to control it in the way the Jedi have for so long. My motives are different, though. I do not believe the light side to be weak—only the beings who wield it. And these same beings, by way of chance, have managed to retain control of the galaxy for centuries. As I said before, the Jedi have never been tested . . . but that is what I plan to do: test them to the breaking point.

It is my hope that, at the end of what will certainly come, one of us will be fit to take the reigns for a new age.
Back to top Go down
Revan
The Master
Revan

PostSubject: Perception   The Rakata and the Unknown World EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 3:55 pm

===========
PERCEPTION
===========
First impressions can be absolutely deceiving. You approach this Unknown World from a high approach vector; letting the aqua-tinted shorelines draw you in as you follow the waves to the nearest beach. When you crack the airlock, the first rush of ocean air will nearly knock you back. There is nowhere else in the galaxy where the atmosphere is so clean and untainted. The ozone from your ship's engines will be more noticeable than ever. It will almost sicken you.

Then, the moment you take your first step onto the white sands of the beach you've landed upon, it hits you. The dark side flows through you like an electrical current. It opens you up to the galaxy. Makes you breathe easier. Lets your emotions channel freely. You are absolutely, in the eyes of the galaxy, detached. You are unraveled. Exposed. Free.

With a feeling such as this coursing through you—a feeling of such purity—you will then have a true understanding of my motives.

I have taken life to preserve it elsewhere. I have set worlds aflame to let another endure. But heed my words, reader: this was necessary. There couldn't be anything more necessary. I am trying to center the galaxy just as the Unknown World has centered my life.

In the workings of the Force, there is the light and there is darkness. Every living soul will eventually gaze into the hearts of both, but only a few will readily admit it. To the Jedi, to even speak of this darkness is to acknowledge weakness—in both the Order and yourself. This is but one contributing factor to the ultimate undoing of the Republic: denial on a galactic scale. Darkness thrives within us all. It is not something that can be banished from the spirit. It is an entity that must exist if the light is to grow stronger, for it cannot thrive unto itself.

To deny this darkness is to become a derelict. It is to turn your back on the true workings of the galaxy. It is to become what the Jedi Order has devolved into.

They must be tested. They must be educated. Yet, they must endure.

They must learn that there is light just as surely as there is dark—and both are necessary to attain a true balance of the Force. And I will continue with my campaign, fanning the flames that I have sparked across the galaxy, even if it's the last breathing Jedi who finally understands the truth.
Back to top Go down
Revan
The Master
Revan

PostSubject: Re: The Rakata and the Unknown World   The Rakata and the Unknown World EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 4:08 pm

==================
TRUTH OF EMOTIONS
==================
To deny a living being the freedom to love is a crime that not even the Sith tolerate—yet, the Jedi deny it without yield. Never mind the fact that Jedi all across the galaxy defy the Order for this reason alone. The teachings of the Jedi Code are strong, but it is in this regard where it comes into question—constantly—and as well it should.

Passion. Emotion. These are the things that keep the galaxy alive. These are all that attribute reason to a beating heart and the future of a newborn child. To watch passion come to light is the most beautiful thing I have ever gazed into. I looked into her eyes, she looked into mine, and suddenly everything made sense. The world still turned, but it did so with reason: so that the sun might shine again, bringing a new beginning to a new love struck overnight.

I will kill. I will burn. I will damn this galaxy to a future that it could never have wished upon itself—but it is a future that it will need. I'll not live to see my works take shape, but I know those of the enlightened sort will look upon what I've done and they will smile. They will see that I've given hope to the hopeless. That I have granted the galaxy light for the coming darkness.

They will see that I've helped them to endure.

There's an old saying that states nothing lasts forever—even the stars burn out. Life is but a series of moments, ending one after another. But I'd like to think that somewhere, down the line in the centuries that are sure to come, those moments will be brighter and more vivid than they ever would have been otherwise.

This will be my legacy. This is the future that I'd give my life and many others to attain—and I'd do this gladly.

Reader, remember what I have said here in this document and take it to heart. The path that has been set before you is not always the right one. There will be many roads to walk, and you will be faced with a choice that is not a choice. Walk all roads. See all sights. Learn as much as you can. But, above all, when in the face of so many pathways to so many ends:

Choose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rakata and the Unknown World   The Rakata and the Unknown World Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rakata and the Unknown World
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order of Revan :: Order of Revan :: Teachings-
Jump to: